Friday, December 2, 2011

20 Things to Do to Become Happy

1. Serve God.



2. Serve His people.



3. Enjoy the company of people around me.



4. Search for reasons to be happy in all circumstances.



5. Make my family smile.



6. Eat my favorite foods.


7. Watch good movies. 


8. Read good books.



9. Share moments with my friends.



10. Slow down when needed.



11. Be contended.



12. Be strong for my loved ones.



13. Be a blessing to others even in little ways.



14. Give love on Christmas day!



15. Live a meaningful life.



16. Have a pure heart.



17. Seize each day.



18. Be with THE ONE I love.



19. Be model on a catwalk.


 20. Leave a mark that everyone will remember.

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!" Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment